Looking for 3 missing Tokai catalogs.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reborn Old

Reaction score
Let me preface this request by saying I have searched Yahoo Japan for about a year without success.

Does anyone have scanned images of the following Tokai catalogs they would be willing to share or trade
for other years you are missing or links to where some of them might be posted ?

I'm specifically looking for:

1984 vol 7 or vol 9 - Cover says "It's New" in rainbow colors
1987 volume 13 - Green/blue cover showing 4 guitarists
2003-04 volume 22 - LS, LC, Tele and Strat pages only

I've got pics of a few other brand catalogs that I'd consider trading as well.
I would prefer to be contacted through private messages.

Thanks !

Reborn, I will check for 2003-2004, I must have any somewhere if I got one left (in paper) it is yours, please let me know where to send it. Glad to be help with such a nice guy and high contributor to Tokai cause.

See if these help.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55111784/2014/v1808.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55111784/2014/v1507.jpg

Hi Diamond,

I have all of the Registry catalogs or higher res versions of them,
but thanks for your help.

Missing two consecutive catalogs before and after 1989 vol 15 leaves very big gaps. Same with 2003-04 vol 22.

Good luck in your search, I'd really like to see the SG page from the 2003-2004 catalog.

Thanks,

No one has confirmed whether or not Gibson or Fender models were listed in the 2003-04 vol 22 catalog.

The cover just says "electrics, basses, acoustics and others" which might mean the 4 pages of Talbos, Basses and Cat'sEyes and nothing more ? :-?

Were waiting for Luis to find his copy.

Hi reborn
I have 2 hard copies of Vol 22 as well as all the others you are after on disc in Hi Res. Vol 23 does have a LP, SG, ES and Fender pages.
I have also been chasing catalogues for years and have found Vol 1 - 15, 18, 20 - 23 and 25.
I also have most of the English ones as well.
Half of these are in hard copy.
A special thanks to Greco Burst for his amazing help on filling in my gaps.

Some of The Registry catalogs are incorrectly dated - not many though.

PM me about further things.

Peter

These are the covers I take it . . .

Vol 7 : Chester and Lester . . . . . . - Vol 8 : The Band . . . . . . - Vol 9 : Original series.

For the record - Vol 7 and Vol 8 are identical except that Vol 8 has the new Talbo model. This is the same with 1982's Vol 5 & Vol 6.

Vol 13 : 4 guitarists . . . . . . . - Vol 14 ; Tokai SD-653 . . . . . . . - Vol 15 : Tim Farriss (INXS)

Hope this helps. Vol 22 pages to follow . . . .

Peter Mac

Since 7 + 8 are the same, I'm only looking for vols 9 and 13 then.

Someone is assisting me with vol 22.

I read your catalog post, and I'm sorry to report I don't have any of the years you're requesting in HI RES.

Best of luck with your search !

Latest posts

Back