Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tokai Springy Sound 1980 Black Never played!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jembird
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject: Tokai Springy Sound 1980 Black Never played!!! Reply with quote

Tokai ST 50 Springy Sound Black 1980 with all original paperwork and box. Never played in 39 years so zero fret wear and in perfect condition. His was found in the back of a Tokyo music shop in 2003 and sold on eBay soon after. I bought it from a Japanese dealer a few years later. I have kept it as a show guitar and have never played it. I would say this guitar is unique. A museum quality piece.

When I first got it, it was covered in a light mould and the scratch plate still had its protective polythene on it - also covered in a light mould. Sounds amazing but this is all true. Comes with original box, price tag, booklet etc. PICK UP ONLY BUT IF YOU WANT SHIPPING CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BIDDING.
OFFERS INVITED OFFERS INVITED
Pick up from 2040
See photo’s here
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202636414697
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: