Tokai on Ebay

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darryn

Reaction score
Hi

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7419589480

I spotted it late last night and thought I'd put in a low bid..actually lower than what I'd expected it to fetch, anyway I won which because their was no other bid's but the original 1 bid, it makes me a little worried that it could be a fake..

I haven't really been able to find many site other than the tokai forum to check, the serial and ID section seemed a little vague to understand what a '78 ST-60 should be and I've also only seen 54RI not 57RI..

Silly not to check more before bidding but thought I'd might get a last minute bargain and then I question the guitar before payment..

Thanks
Darryn

HI
looks ok to me
this seller sells a lot of tokais and other japanese guitars more so in the states. i wouldnt have a problem about his honesty
enjoy it
mike

Many thanks for your reply, I normally have JV's but my first guitar was a Tokai Springysound (20 years ago) and sadly I was young and wanted a Les Paul copy, so moved it on, but then again it was an awful pink colour!!

This one Looks like a good buy, as I'm paying in UK pounds..

Thanks
Darryn

Back