Newbe here

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly, nothing to complain about - like you, I started with one Tokai and then found they were addictive...No, my Love Rocks and ES are keepers as is my humble Breezy which I rate highly even though it was a base MIJ model at the time of purchase in 2004...

The one I might let go is the Silver Star SS48 - I bought it over from Japan a few years ago but decided I just wasn't a strat-type guitar player...

On my shopping list would definitely be a TJ in TV yellow and I'd like a higher end Breezy with rosewood fretboard...but that's for another day...

Oh, and a higher end custom in VWH...and I'd like to try a Bacchus, too

And so it continues....

Another Dutchie here!

Hendriks, I'd suggest to look for a higher end model. New: 130 or up or an early eighties 80 and up. You might be interested in the event Jacco is setting up. You'll not believe your eyes when you see his collection and I fear your hunger for higher end Tokai's will be awakened.

I've long been searching for an affordable high-quality Les Paul. Thanks to a help of this forum's members I eventually went for a 1980 LS-80 and haven't look back since. They are really something special.

Back