Ls 85 f ... Looking for a japonese love Rock

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulo

Reaction score
Hi, everybody

I?m looking for a Les Paul model and I saw a jap. model LS 85 f at Richtone on ebay at 599 plus tax pounds .

My question is:

Is this model good ? How much is the weight of this guitar? IS the Richtone a good place to buy from internet? Do they delivery to Amsterdan?

There are other models like LS 65 or 70. Do they are as good as this one?

Thanks for any help here!!
Paulo

Hiya

Yes we do.

The models you mention are all essentially the same base model guitar.

The 75 (or 65 - same guitar) are the plain finish version. The LS80 is a see through finish - normally available in violin finish or wine red. The plain maple cap is visible through the paint.

The LS85 is the same base spec again, but this time a flamed vaneer is on top of the maple underneath. Neck profiles, pick ups and weight's of the guitars are all the same.

Hope this helps.

To answer the question that Richard couldn't answer, Richtone have a good reputation amongst forum members. I haven't bought from them (but I would), but many others have and I have only seen positive comments about them.

Mike

Thank you for the answers ... and by the way ...how much is the Ls 75?

And the weight in pounds of this guitar, is that too heavy? How is the aproximate weight? I?m afraid that?s too heavy.

And Did they delivery in Paris ? How much they charge? and how long before I have to make an order,

Thank you Guitarslinger and Stratman

Back