how much 55 000 yens back in 1981 worth today??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc

Reaction score
hi
i have a st55 from 1981 which i love, and would also like to get it insured (we never know what could happen). But the insurance company needs to know how much it worth today if i would need to replace it... i guess, with the cost of life raising til 81...to get the same quality i would need to get a higher model. All i want, if something happen to my springy, is getting a replacement that will compare in term of tone, vibe and playability to my beloved ST55. Anyone know how much i should declare?
thanks

and by the way, insurances companies don t like the idea of buying used stuff so i guess i would need to get a brand new guitar....Tokai dosen t seem to produce anymore strats copies.....any suggestions??

hummm....maybe after all i should have posted this thread in another section of the forum...sorry guys i just realized :oops:

YES - it appears all of a sudden ... just like a virgin who's got to be pregnant ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roger

Latest posts

Back