Edwards Pics inside.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger

Reaction score
Hopefully I'll have my first Edwards guitar in just over one week.

I've been waiting for the E-SA-130LTC to come into stock and Ishibashi now has them.

Hopefully It'll be sent tomorrow. Just waiting for a quote with a hardcase. They quoted 120 000 yen with delivery and soft case.

Oh and I've gone for the vintage white look.

I'll post some pics when it arrives!

Order finally processed at 8:45am this morning. Just hope the shipping and customs is quick. I hate paying cutom tax, but I suppose you have to bite the bullet.

I wonder how this Edwards will compare to the Tokai 335 copies?

Post from Japan only took 2 days - speedy EMS service!

Downside is that the guitar is now languishing in the dark depths of the Coventry Airport Customs department. Apparantly it is awaiting an inspection to make sure it is not actually a rocket launcher.

Please hurry up!

I will post pics as soon as the customs set her free.

Apparantly it is awaiting an inspection to make sure it is not actually a rocket launcher.

It is everywhere the same game ... I have always to explain the purpose of pots, caps, guitars and other different hardware pieces ... :-?

... and the result is ... they don't understand all those statements - useless !! :lol: :( :eek: 8)

Roger

BTW - I'm eagerly looking for your pics !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My guitar is now only 6.5 miles away - waiting patiently in a warehouse for collection. It is being held hostage until I pay a tax ransom of ?130.00.

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

Hi,

Badger, is this a ebony fingerboard? :eek: (I have a Edwards LTC
Custom in the same colour, with ebony fingerboard, but ebony
seems rather unusual for a ES type guitar...?)

How does she sound? And, what's the neck profile like? The neck on
my Edwards LP is the most chunkiest piece of wood I ever played on,
but it feels and plays great and the action can be set real low....

Andi

The neck is fairly chunky but very comfortable. A little wider than my Tele 52ri and sg necks.

The action is fine at the moment - but it could be set a little lower - I'll get my tech on it next time I upgrade my pickups.

The fingerboard is ebony.

Sounds good - but I'll be putting some Bareknuckle Stormy Mondays in her soon.

Latest posts

Back