• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Edwards & Ibanez for sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grrr

Reaction score
Ok so I have 2 guitars for sale, first up is an Edwards John Sykes model. Its in as new condition, still has the stickers on the pickups and the sticker on the back.
As you would expect from Edwards its very well made and looks just awesome.

The only reason I'm selling is because I have a Tokai Love Rock and that is my go to guitar so the Edwards doesn't get played.

It comes with the gig bag and the paperwork and truss rod wrench that comes with the guitar. I have the original box and packaging so it will be well packed.

I'm asking for $900, this does not include shipping. So save yourself the huge shipping fees and the import tax and the long wait and grab this beauty.

The guitar is in San Francisco so if anyone wants to stop by and check it out your welcome to do so.

If you need more info or more pics just PM me an email address and I'll get them to you.

Guitarsandstuff028_optimized.jpg

Guitarsandstuff038_optimized.jpg

Guitarsandstuff032.jpg

Guitarsandstuff042.jpg

Guitarsandstuff058_optimized.jpg

Next up is a Ibanez Destroyer2 (DT-50)

Ibanez Destroyer2 , built at the Fujigen factory in Japan. This guitar was born in October 1980 and has been around now for over 30 years.

This is a classic and comes in a color that was not in the catalogue at the time, they offered Red only so this may be a rare color. It has a small sticker between the pick-ups that can easily be removed should you want to, it was there when I bought it and I just left it there.

As with any guitar that has "horns" it has a few war wounds but I've seen worse, see pics.

It comes with its original Hard Case, I'm looking for $400, again shipping is extra.

As with the Edwards this just doesn'y get played so can't justify keeping it.

More pics available, just PM me.

Guitarsandstuff067_optimized.jpg

Guitarsandstuff021_optimized.jpg

Guitarsandstuff017_optimized.jpg

Guitarsandstuff080.jpg

Guitarsandstuff068.jpg

Guitarsandstuff069.jpg

Guitarsandstuff070.jpg

Guitarsandstuff072.jpg

Guitarsandstuff073.jpg

Guitarsandstuff077.jpg

Guitarsandstuff019_optimized3.jpg