differences between ls95f and ls85f

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JohnA said:
You got me there that's pretty nice Still the best place for Les Pauls is hung on the wall

.....while we all play our Strats, eh John?

:lol:

My modest collection
IMG_0266.jpg

On a wall hanger they're all in reach and they all get played :wink:

Dave

RyanC said:
JohnA said:
... the best place for Les Pauls is hung on the wall

John, can you speak to my wife please? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just get her involved in the process, she'll soon be arranging them so they 'look nice' and telling you you need more goldtops to go with the decor!!

I love your collection Dave, small but perfectly formed! Te fact they are all so different makes you want to play them all, Mikes right, my LP's hang there and 9 times out of 10 I reach for the same old white Strat!

Thanks guys :D Wouldn't part with any of them at the moment and no idea what I want next. Think I need a couple more wall hangers though.

Dave

I purchased a hardcase with my LS85F from Richtone. I don't belong to a band (don't have the time in all honesty, maybe one day) and so my guitar lives at home. I did buy it just in case (groan!) I ever did travel as the ?50 for the case seemed very reasonable.

Anyway I'm now back and forth between Cardiff and Swindon so I'm very glad I bought one in the end.

Latest posts

Back