1991 Tokai Love Rock Goldtop MIJ

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told the owner about the conclusion reached here on the forum. He is a reasonable man, and sold it to me for amount equal to 800 USD! So thanks for your advice and support, it paid off.
:D

throstur said:
Told the owner about the conclusion reached here on the forum. He is a reasonable man, and sold it to me for amount equal to 800 USD! So thanks for your advice and support, it paid off.
:D

I think you got a pretty good deal - I didn't notice before that you were in Iceland, and I suspect that the Icelandic market price for this guitar would be a little higher than the USA market price,
or what it would cost to bring in from Yahoo Japan.

Glad you got a good 'un!

I MUST tell you about my new Tokai Goldtop. I have now used it for awhile, including two rehearsals with my band. It is beyond all expectations really! Rather light, playes like butter and is very rich with harmonics all over the scale. The SD Antiquity at the bridge sings and the SD custom at the neck is great, surprisingly clear and bright. One of the finest guitars I've had the pleasure to play. And it?s the cheapest model!

throstur said:
One of the finest guitars I've had the pleasure to play. And it?s the cheapest model!

The LS92 is the best guitar Tokai make, IMHO. :D

Back