1985 Tokai Love Rock LC-60

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATO

Reaction score
Spotted on eBay UK:

Up for sale is my White Tokai LC-60 from 1985.

The guitar has had a bit of a life. Some of the parts that aren't original are the set of locking Grovers, the pickguard, knobs and I think the pickups have been replaced. I'm not sure if they have but there are no markings on them and I'm almost certain that they were in the wrong way around ie neck in the bridge position and bridge in the neck. I have fixed this now. It has some buckle worming, and a various number of chips and dings. Some of which have been filled in with white pain that hasn't aged to a slight off white/cream colour like the rest of the paint. Also at some point it has had a bigsby on it as there are some filled in holes at the strap button. The new Grovers have caused some cracking to the screw holes on the headstock but it looks like the finish only as they are solid. please look at the pictures for condition.

Weight : 7.4 Pounds (Without pickups/tail piece/bridge) as I weighed it when fixing the pickups
Nut Width : 43.4mm
12th Fret Width : 52.5mm
1st Fret Depth : 21.0mm
12th Fret Depth : 24.3mm

Guitar will come with a hard case

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/23540558...JSuKbmbPIACKkz9vF4FYrfSw==|tkp:Bk9SR_zcn96qYw
s-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (2).jpg

Back