Tokai ES60 Korean. Parts Replacement

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlan52

Reaction score
I know the difference with the MIJ parts in relation to American parts but, I have an ES60 arriving in a few days (bought it from ebay) and was wondering if any of my Gibson Bridges or Stop Tails will fit or I need to purchase new parts. I will post pictures as soon as it arrives.

Thanks in advance, you guys are the best.

My guitar arrived yesterday. here is a picture. Obviously it is used and the previous owner has not done any modifications other than a set up. Made in Korea with a serial number of E1504009. The previous owner thought the 009 in the serial number indicated that it was a 2009 model. If anyone can confirm that it would be great. The guitar arrived with light gauge strings (009's) and they didn't stay in tune. I changed them to 10's and it has stayed in tune all day perfectly.

Any help with replacing the ridge and tale will be helpful. I see that some on this forum favor the "Faber" hardware but I am a bit confused about the different size pieces. Here is a picture of the guitar:
NewES60.jpg

You can't use US Imperial sized components on most import guitars. You need to use metric sized parts. Here's the US Faber distributor, parts list and prices:

http://www.cvguitars.com/Faber/FaberRPL-090109.html

Latest posts

Back