• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Greco EGF-1200 Super Real

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind she looks great. Lets see some more pic's :D start a new thread and you can update it with the current and new pups when you fit 'em.

Dave

RyanC said:
go ahead and twist the knife rich lol

I was going to ask you to return your set! :lol:

So, I will take that as a no ............ :( ..............

.......... I really like the top on that one; flowing flat sawn grain with the prominent annual rings is my fave, and yours has the flame to boot 8)

very nice catch there Ryan; she's a real looker :D ...........

very good price, occasionally you can snag a deal like that, i looked at that one too, but the seller couldn't tell me if it was a solid top and one piece back and nitro, so i passed, heh but at 100000 i might have taken the chance..heh :eek:

i would guess either a v early 80's, LP-250 model, or a later unknown model, post 84, but before 88/89, obviously high end though..

well done!!

Thanks fellas. Mark, I had asked the seller those same questions (through rinkya) and he responded: one piece body, solid top and nitro. Even then I figured I would only get two out of the three and so I bid accordingly, but I guess I got lucky!

More pics and new thread coming soon. :D :D

leadguitar_323 said:
Buy one, get one free...... :p

Mick

Exactly... just buy the EGF1200 for $5,999 and I'll throw in the other two for FREE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mertzy said:
Thank God it's sold, I can stop hoarding cash and rifling my friends couches for lose change!

Yeah..And now both my '62 SG reissue and my Tokai LS80 guitars are on the block to pay for this one, lol..But I think this guitar will be worth it.

Latest posts

Back