No brainer question LS 120

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordon

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Wtb a 2003 LS-120F
Can u help me on specs?
Nitro?
Alu-tail?
Solid Top?
What pups?
Thank u
Gordon

Okay, it is too stupid a question to get answered?
I have figured myself that a 03 LS-120 can not be solid top. But what (if there is a LS-120 in 03 at all) sets it apart from the LS-70? Pickups come to mind.

thx

1237d3p.jpg

Yours would be the same as the LS-140F spec'd guitar.

Lower end models

2a7d1d4.jpg

The one I am looking at has a pickguard. Is that uncommon with those specs?
Do the brass saddles look like brass or is it plated brass?
It is hard to tell just from photos if the seller really has a 120 or jst a 79 for sale.
Thx guys.
Gordon

gordon said:
The one I am looking at has a pickguard. Is that uncommon with those specs?
Do the brass saddles look like brass or is it plated brass?
It is hard to tell just from photos if the seller really has a 120 or jst a 79 for sale.
Thx guys.
Gordon

The 140F ships without the pickguard attached, the pickguard is in the case...so he could have fitted the pickguard after he got the guitar.

The brass saddles are sometimes plated with nickel, sometimes they're not and you can actually see the brass colour.

TY! I have to rethink the whole thing.
Shipping, customs, will end up paying 1050 ? for this.
Too bad our currency is so devaluated

These are Bird Wall Stickers of any style that you can adhere to a surfaces of your house. They are easy to set up and even simpler to eliminate. Some of the styles available nowadays are really adorable and I can think about myself using them for my own house. And for someone who has difficulties adhering (pun intended) to one style, having detachable Animal Wall Stickers are essential. What do you think of them? Would you use them for your own home?

Latest posts

Back