I think I missed a bargain !

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedrocortez

Reaction score
Serial No, 2010982
Love Rock sold on ebay uk for ?77 today - approx ?150

did I miss a bargain !!!!!

cheers
Pete

I saw that auction, it was local pickup only and I didn't even contact the seller.
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270255275553&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

Depends what it is, I guess - Korean? Chinese? Whatever it is, that's the cheapest I've seen a LR sell for, ever. That's what you get for writing a crap advert, I guess. :lol:

And for living even further North than JohnA.

:wink:

Mike

I'm a novice here, but wont the serial number ( above ) tell us what it was - the nearest I could find on the Registry was a 80's Love Rock MIJ.

cheers
Pete

Probably, but LRs are not something I know much about. Somebody else might be able to tell.

If it's MIJ, the seller is a fool for not mentioning that vital fact - that would be a good price even for a new Chinese model, which sell for about ?250. If someone got a MIJ Tokai for ?77, I hope they are celebrating today. :p

If that Trussrod cover is the original for that Guitar............It looks to be a two screw old style.

But my glass's need changing :lol:

Then someone dropped a bollock ( as we say in the UK ) :eek:

19ca_1.JPG

Diodibuh said:
I saw that auction, it was local pickup only and I didn't even contact the seller.
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270255275553&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

thanks for the link; at least I know what I'm looking for

The guitar looks like an early '80's Japanese Love Rock, wish I'd seen that before the end of the auction!! If it was that was the bargain of the year!

And the seller was the idiot of the year! :lol:

Mind you, for ?77 you could buy a house in Gateshead, couldn't you?

stratman323 said:
And the seller was the idiot of the year! :lol:

Mind you, for ?77 you could buy a house in Gateshead, couldn't you?

?27 now.

Next week they are BOGOF :lol:

Latest posts

Back