Help identifying and dating modified left hander

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Burley

Reaction score
I have a black left hander, serial number on neck plate 21221, Tokai V1 pick ups with Final prospec saddles and maple neck. It is in very good condition (I have it regularly serviced as I use it for gigs). However it has been modded with neck decals - very good strat copy 1961 I think c/w patent nos 2 573 254 & 2 741 140. I think it is 1984. I am trying to make sure I describe accurately as I may have to sell.

I have added link to some photos - they aren't very good as I had to take in artificial light with borrowed camera - will try to do better at weekend

http://s775.photobucket.com/albums/yy38/MikeBurley/MB%20Guitar/

Regards

Mike (I live in UK - Live in Hampshire but visit Liverpool regularly)

Please post pictures - if you are based in the UK I would be interested in buying it.

Hi

Have put link in to photos into my original post as suggested - as stated above will do better ones soon

Mike

HI

Honest answer is not sure - although want a fair price also important it goes to someone who will play it

Not in hurry as have to wait for its replacement to be finished and bedded in - need two guitars at gigs - being left handed cannot easily borrow one

If you are down my way and want to look at it you can - contact number 07860 227567

Mike

Back