• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Orville LP or Tokai MIJ

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GammyBird

Reaction score
Looking to buy an Orville LP or Tokai Love Rock(lower model number). Does anybody have something reasonably priced or know of a good reliable dealer where I could purchase. Thanks in advance. Pat.

Hi,

If you're in Europe I have a fantastic Orville for sale. It is in the add section. Will post a video of the guitar soon.

Regards,

Joop

Thanks guys I will check these out. Who is the best person on this site to contact about MIK Tokai Love Rocks? I have one in mind but am getting some mixed signals about it.

I think you'll find the general consensus is the MIk Love Rocks are 'great for the money' and Orville would definetely be the better guitar. If you post your location it make life a lot easier for anyone trying to sell you one :wink:

GammyBird said:
I would probably agree but there is always the price. I live in Canada by the way. Thanks,

Search the forum for 'fakai' there are a lot of MIK Tokai fakes around in Canada, so unless you are 100% certain about the guitar I would advise not going for a Canadian MIK Tokai.

The lower end mij ones come up now and again for really good prices, if you are patient theres a bargain out there with your name on it!

JohnA said:
Search the forum for 'fakai' there are a lot of MIK Tokai fakes around in Canada, so unless you are 100% certain about the guitar I would advise not going for a Canadian MIK Tokai.

+1

I actually have a Fakai. That's how I ended up down this road. I'll say one thing about the Fakai's....they are not a bad guitar, mahogany body, Canadian maple neck...2 humbuckers. Really nice tone and plays fairly well. But I just wanted a real one, that's why I'm looking again :) I may or may not sell the Fakai that I have. I am currently bidding on an Orville and a MIK Tokai.

My advice is still don't bother with the MIK Tokai, even if it's a real one, they aren't fantastic, you would be better saving your money for an mij model IMO :D

Back