• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB MIJ Les Paul (Tokai, Orville, Edwards, Greco etc) (UK)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyFriendly

Reaction score
Hello,

As title - if anyone is looking to sell anything along these lines please let me know. Am in the market for a good LP (colour/finsh/age not all the important) I am gunning for something that is in decent condition, plays well, and is around the ?700 mark.

Regards

Jon

Hey mate, is France close enough to you? I've a really cool 2007 LS-75 up for sale: http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15955

Cheers,
Vlad

Sure, as you wish ;) I could shave off a few quid though, it's eating up dust here.

shan564 said:
I have a 2007 Tokai Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty) LC85/LC95/LC98 model available. It's an amazing guitar; I just want to sell it so that I can build my own custom Lester.

I think you really don't have a clue what you want :wink: :

.. when it comes down to it, there's just something I don't like about the look and feel of standard Les Pauls... I really like Hamers and other doublecut-style models. So, I want to sell it or trade it for a Hamer or a doublecut Les Paul (or maybe a PRS).

shan564 said:
I have GAS... but what I've figured out is that I want to take a Hamer-ish guitar and customize it with some WCR pickups and split them with some push-pull pots...

hmmm, I have a PRS Custom 24 with WCR Fillmore in bridge with push/pulls..

No, I'm not trading, I was merely interested why you want this kind of setup.
When I had the PRS for sale on dutch Ebay, I had a lot of trade offers, including a 1963 Fender Jaguar and a Gibson 50-year commemorative Flying V. But when it was time to swap my gut feeling said to hold on to it.

The stock Vintage Bass neck pu is muddy so I replaced it with a DiMarzio 36th Anniversary PAF. The bridge HFS pu has no low end so is now a WCR Fillmore. I chose those because they are otherwise in the same ballpark as the stock pu's & they coil split pretty good. Although it will not sound as a good single coil pu. Also a PRS doesn't have the brutal power of a LP so I haven't played the PRS in a long time.

Hey thats OK, I've bagged myself a 2004 ls200, so this thread is pretty much done now anyway. Thanks for all the help/suggestions everyone.

JonnyFriendly said:
Hey thats OK, I've bagged myself a 2004 ls200, so this thread is pretty much done now anyway. Thanks for all the help/suggestions everyone.

not for ?700 I guess :eek:

This one ?

DSCF5552.jpg

DSCF5556.jpg

Latest posts

Back