• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 80’s Tokai ES-100 R or J

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Univoxer

Reaction score
I have been looking for an 80’s ES-100 for a long time and almost pulled the trigger on one recently but missed out.
Any color, condition, or version considered!
It’s kind of my white whale

I wouldn’t say I have a price limit per say but certainly need to factor in condition and originality when determining price.

And Mitch doesn’t seem shy about self-promoting in adding to the price accordingly.
I just picked up a nearly mint ES-100r for $2200.00ish US With original case. The case itself is as rare as hens teeth. They don't show up very often. The 150 was 3200 without the original case. Both 1981's.

I just picked up a nearly mint ES-100r for $2200.00ish US With original case. The case itself is as rare as hens teeth. They don't show up very often. The 150 was 3200 without the original case. Both 1981's.
Where did you find them? In the market to sell the ES-100?

Where did you find them? In the market to sell the ES-100?
The 150 I found on Reverb. The 100 I found on Ebay.
I'm not in the market to sell either of them. I love them.
And the amount of money you would need to get me to sell either of them
would be very high. Even love has a price I guess. lol
They don't have celebrity status. They are the celebrities.
Because they are very close to being mint condition.

where are you located? I have a blond es-100j that i might sell but i'm located in europe. I had 3, a sunburst, red and blond.
This one is the last to go..I hardly play electric anymore..

where are you located? I have a blond es-100j that i might sell but i'm located in europe. I had 3, a sunburst, red and blond.
This one is the last to go..I hardly play electric anymore..
I’m in the U.S. but sent you a message anyway!

Back