where to buy tokai hardcase?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbarlow

Reaction score
Hello all!
I already own a great Tokai LC200 that either from the factory or because of the not so great local Tokai dealer came without a hardcase, (although i was told it would have a hardcase).
I tried many times asking the dealer for the hardcase he should give me but he avoids it.

So the question is where can i find a Tokai hardcase?
I ve searched a lot over the web and found nothing. (I know i can buy another case that fits the guitar but i would prefer the Tokai )

thanks in advance
Alexandros

http://www.real-standard.com/stock/tokai/lp230/lp230.html

8) he has one for $190 now. $50 less than the full japan price.
with the minimum fees its yours asap!

Thank you all for your reply and sorry for the delay.

I live in greece and the dealer here after i bought the guitear is trying hard to avoid giving the case.

When we got the deal he told me a hard case is included. But when the delivery came there was none.

I did try to get my deserved case but he started mumbling that at the moment he has none available to give me and he ll get one for me with the next Tokai delivery. Anyway its 1 year since i bought the guitar and the excuses still going on. He told me to contact him again on september:p
I ve put some serious effort to get it but i dont think i will.

After seeing its 150 euros to get one i think maybe i ll try again to get it from my dealer, since its a considerable amount of money.

Any chance i find a case in lower price ?

*who exactly is tgtops and how can i contact him? *

mattbarlow said:
Any chance i find a case in lower price ?

*who exactly is tgtops and how can i contact him? *

Here's an idea - buy the case and give the receipt to your dealer. Tell him that if he can't give you the case that he sold you then he can reimburse you for the one you bought instead. By right you own a case, and he is obligated to supply you with goods that you have paid for.

too bad for me then since i contacted him and told me he has no cases available :(

thanks for the help guys

Alexandros

Latest posts

Back