Video demo of my LS95 Sunburst Flametop

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJH

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just uploaded a new video demo of my LS95 Flametop.

Guitar is standard, no mods, no new pick ups etc.

The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ub-0xm0Uo

Cheers,

Peter.

Is everyone deaf dumb and blind around here...or do you only watch demos of LS150 and higher models? :)

Ridiculous.

Diamond said:
Is everyone deaf dumb and blind around here...or do you only watch demos of LS150 and higher models? :)

Ridiculous.

Can't see it at work, but I certainly check it out tonight!

Lovely playing and well put together video. Bravo.

Much impressed with the tone, that crunchbox seems to make the whole outfit sing.

Thanks to the genius of Peter, the guitarist who makes these videos, there will be more.

You know what confuses me about Youtube?...you get hundreds, even thousands of views, yet only 5 or so ratings, and half a dozen comments...why is that?

Diamond said:
Thanks to the genius of Peter, the guitarist who makes these videos, there will be more.

You know what confuses me about Youtube?...you get hundreds, even thousands of views, yet only 5 or so ratings, and half a dozen comments...why is that?

There are *lots* of crawlers that only land on a video's page because of keywords. Also, there are *lots* of people who don't ever sign up to YouTube. Among those who do, *lots* of them forget to sign in or don't sign in on purpose. The small group of people left just enjoy the video and move on. If all of them simply posted "Cool! Tokai rocks!" (really, what else could they write?), the video would just become more popular within the list of search results for "Tokai" (or other tags it has), but it wouldn't necessarily attract viewers who are searching for something else.

Let me add this video to the mix as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw2_AZ9lb6U

This is Peter and the band playing live, using the same guitar as the first video demo....this is vibrato at it's best, IMO.

Keep in mind, this guitar tone is DI, no fancy amps here, the amp you see on stage is just a low volume on stage monitor...the tone is coming from a Crunch Box, a Hughes & Kettner Redbox DI into the PA.

The sustain is a mixture between a great guitarist, a Tokai guitar, and the MK2 pickups into a Crunch Box.

Back