• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UK Wanted: Matching Headstock Strat

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chipps

Reaction score
Just thought I'd put this out there, having seen so many nice looking Springies and Goldies recently...

If anyone's looking to lighten their collections by one guitar, then let me know. Rosewood 'board and blues, greens favoured, but red, burgandy mist, gold(!) etc also good... Springy 50 or Goldy sounds good. Going rate.

No rush, just more GAS :)

Chipps said:
Just thought I'd put this out there, having seen so many nice looking Springies and Goldies recently...

If anyone's looking to lighten their collections by one guitar, then let me know. Rosewood 'board and blues, greens favoured, but red, burgandy mist, gold(!) etc also good... Springy 50 or Goldy sounds good. Going rate.

No rush, just more GAS :)

Burgundy Mist Fender MIJ with matching headstock, rosewood:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Japan-62-Burgundy-Mist-Matching-head-1200_W0QQitemZ320439688576QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item4a9bb19d80

Sorry Chipps, I know you keep a eye on what I sell, but my red matching headstock Goldstar would be one of the last guitars I sold if things got tough (er). She's a peach. :p But good luck.

Mike

Not that I'm stalking you or anything...

No worries. I do know that you view EVERY SINGLE forum post on here, so I know you'll let me know when one does appear (unless you get it first...)

Nice T-shirt you're wearing today by the way ;)

Latest posts

Back