• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UK FS: 2005 LS-65

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyFriendly

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've got the following for sale (or poss trade) - its a 2005 MIJ LS-65 (which, correct me if I'm wrong, equates to about an 85 now?). I was farting about thinking of sellng it about a year ago, but have finally made my miind up (and I definitely more of a strat man) .It is in good condition but does have a few bumps and scrapes its aquired in its various adventures, but nothing too bad. It has no issues, very little fretwear, and can get a really low action if that rocks your boat. It is currently set up for 11's. As you can see the truss rod cover has been replaced, but I do have the original, and the pickguard removed (but I do have it and it is included). I have a replacement Gotoh bridge and tailpiece I'll chuck in as well. It also comes with a hard case. I can post to anywhere wiithin the UK, but would prefer collection or delivery within reason. I am askng for ?400 - if you have any questions or would like more piccies please ask away before it experiences the hell of ebay.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks

Jonathan

Hello - it weighs in at 8.8lbs and feels very nicely balanced. Just had another look at her while I was weighing - salesmanship aside she really is a beauty, and in very good condition.

Hello again,

The hard case - I don't know what brand, it is not an amazing one, but would be decent enough for helping to protect it during transit. As for close ups of damge - I could try to take some pictures if you confirm you would still like me to do so - there is nothing major though, just the usual few bumps and scrapes - it is a players guitar, but it has been treated well.

ps - it is, as you may have guessed, still available.

03042010207.jpg

I am still hesitating to sell/trade this one, I had it for so long...

Latest posts

Back