Tokai SG Special P90's

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find!! Looks okay but doesn't have the flowerpot badge on the headstock. Would also be curious to see the back of the headstock to see if the tuners are correct - heres my USGP90:

CIMG0929.jpg

CIMG0933.jpg

CIMG0934.jpg

CIMG0936.jpg

LuBee said:
stop tormenting me with that beatutiful yellow SG :lol:

LOL..... sorry. I remind myself of the new dad that just has to show pictures of his baby at the least possible suggestion..... :oops:

So we've established its ok.

Next question is what would be a reasonable price to pay for it?

Cheers

LuBee

LuBee said:
So we've established its ok.

Next question is what would be a reasonable price to pay for it?

Cheers

LuBee

Well, you'll need to bid ?10 more than me! :wink:

LuBee said:
Don't know if i can stretch to an extra tenner :lol:

Only kidding mate, go for it, it looks a lovely guitar. If you do buy it, please do some sound clips. I just bought an SG75 with the usual humbuckers and it sounds superb.

Griff said:
LuBee said:
Don't know if i can stretch to an extra tenner :lol:

Only kidding mate, go for it, it looks a lovely guitar. If you do buy it, please do some sound clips. I just bought an SG75 with the usual humbuckers and it sounds superb.

Does look good but the price in creeping up :( and I'm not going to be around for the end of the auction. I was after P90's and something in TV Yellow but 1 out 0f 2 GAS requiremets can't be that bad!

I've also got a SG75 but with Gibson humbuckers and I like it alot, its really comfy to play.

Latest posts

Back