Tokai, Orville, Burny, Greco, Edwards photos

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Harvey

Reaction score
Hi!

I just stumbled across this site...

http://elgitarrer.com/sitekarta.shtml

They've got photos of Orville, Burny, Greco, Edwards LPs and more...

Oh, and some Tokai too! :)

Best wishes,
Ian

Hi Ian ? many thanks for the link; nice photos (went straight into my ?favourites?), shame there?s no text re. Model No. & dates etc :-? .

All the best,

Ian.

Ps:- sorry about confusion of ?Ian?s? :-? .

some of those Fender Japan pics look familiar, I`ve seen them at auctions. The blue strat and the Esquire look like they are from Bluezy.

Hi Guys!

I'm guessing you're right and it's Swedish or a closely-related language, Luis. Altavista doesn't do Swedish sadly.

ian - yes, what a shame there's no English version. I hesitate to say that, but it certainly seems that English has become, on the Internet, a de facto lingua franca, so to speak (funny, though, how I express that more easily using a foreign language :-? ).

My head's spinning with the 'Ian' thing. Plus you're also a London Ian...

Best wishes,
Ian (Harvey)

I now own the Yamaha Les Paul 1. I purchased it off of ebay and it was shipped from Japan to the US.

I own a few high end Yamahas and they are one of the best kept secrets in the guitar world. Hard to find a better made instrument. I`ve seen some of those Studio Lords by Yamaha and they were nice... but heavy, just like a Les Paul ! I`d like to hear what you think of the guitar after getting it.

Hi!

This Nowegian guy has some photos also:

http://www.feedback-workshop.com/

On this webpage he makes up greco models that doesn't exist and is generally lying about the models and quality. Watch out for this guy.

here is a nice Edwards :D

edw10.jpg

Latest posts

Back