Springy Sound, what a great guitar

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebird65

Reaction score
I bought a Springy Sound at a local auction and spent a day or so pulling it to bits, cleaning it and sorting out a few small things. I plugged it in to my old AC30 today and what a **** fine guitar, the thing is the best playing and sounding Strat that I have ever played, and from that's over 20+ years of playing. Anybody got a home for my other poor old redundant guitars?

And Kylie IS the cutest.

Well I've got a rosewood Breezy Sound and a maple Springy Sound, my first Tokais since I sold my ST50 in about 1985, it was Olympic white and had a rosewood board, oh I miss it.
Do you know of any way to prevent me from buying more guitars? I need help.

Loverocker, do you by any chance reside at 'The Greta Garbo Home for Wayward Boys and Girls'?

And you are quite right about the '90s M.B.B., I need a life. Are there any ladies out there willing to take on a 40something with a guitar habit?

the only cure for buying guitars is to run out of money. And max out the credit cards. And sell a kidney. And hawk the wife`s jewelery...though that one could lead to serious injury preventing you from playing your beloved guitars. Am I leaving anything out?

Back