• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Tokai Love Rock custom order 2008 BS

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niko

Reaction score
I really hate to let this one go, but I need to raise some funds. I bought this guitar in 2009 from Hisashi, built in 2008, specs are like today's LS260, but with fret edge binding and Orange drop condensers. It is a fantastic guitar, that has been played but the overall condition is near mint. Only cosmetic issues are a slight scratch on the back, that I didn't get to show up in the pictures and both volume knobs have a crack in them, they work fine however. Other than that it's pretty much flawless. Weight is approximately 4,3 kilo. It comes with the original hard shell case and case candy including the pickguard that has never been attached to this guitar. The plastic film is still on the control cavity covers.

Will ship at cost within Europe. I am looking for 1500,- EURO but am open to all serious offers as this has to go quickly and will propably end up on Ebay in a few days if nobody is interested.

tokai_lr_incase.jpg

tokai_lr_0047.jpg

tokai_lr_specs.jpg

More pictures here

Thanks for looking :)

Bump for a beautiful Premium LS example.

It would be tough to find another like this at your asking price.

Sorry about the circumstances, ... best of luck with the sale

Thanks for the kind words mates. Yeah, I know that my asking price is rather low, tried to price it to sell since needs must and so on and we all know how the market is...

@jesuswasapunk: PM answered!

PM answered.

But sadly already on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151229632106&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Latest posts

Back