• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling my Gold Top Canadian Fakai.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GammyBird

Reaction score
Selling again....I relisted it on ebay again. Had a guy make me a reasonable offer on it, so I ended the auction. Of course I have not heard from him in a week so I relisted it again...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33034&item=230442726359

If anybody is interested and want's more pictures or information feel free to drop me a note.

If you really wanted to be accurate and truthful in your auction you could state that it was built by Dillion(which it was).
Dillion have a decent reputation on their own and you just might get a few nibbles that way.

FWIW ........
if you're going to end up selling the item off eBay, never end a listing unless you have a payment in hand aka PayPal or bank wire :wink:

allow your listing to run as long as possible, until you know the prospective buyer is serious enough to put a real payment into your hand

eBay is nothing more than advertising; you paid for it, use it :wink:

......... and then of course, you could always visit this place :p for guitars with personality disorders :lol: ..............
http://almosttokai.freeforums.org/index.php

Thanks MIJ. I am familiar with the ebay experience. I've been buying and selling there for a few years now. I actually have signed up with almosttokai already. Good advice about ending the auction without some kind of payment in my hands. Anyway, I'm on the fence about selling this guitar....again! I was just playing it a few minutes ago....it has such a nice rich tone...I'll miss it for sure. :( Nice guitars you have there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
97 Orville LPC-75
85 Ibanez Roadstar RS440
05 Fakai Gold Top
05 Dillion Korina Explorer
09 Gitano Les Paul
06 Garrison G40(Acoustic)

Back