• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling my Gold Top Canadian Fakai.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least you put in your description the fact that it isn't a Tokai.

I wouldn't dare try and sell it without putting that in the description. It's a nice guitar either way. I'm only selling it to pay for some upgrades to my collection...and the fact that I just put about 10G into my house and could use a couple of $ in my arse pocket :D

GammyBird said:
I wouldn't dare try and sell it without putting that in the description. It's a nice guitar either way. I'm only selling it to pay for some upgrades to my collection...and the fact that I just put about 10G into my house and could use a couple of $ in my arse pocket :D

Cool, Canadians say 'arse' :D

JohnA said:
GammyBird said:

Cool, Canadians say 'arse' :D

yeah..actually it's more of a Newfoundland thing..and properly pronounced "me arse" :)

FYI: I have ended this listing because of a possible local sale. I will relist if the buyer changes his mind on the deal.

Latest posts

Back