• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Price range of lawsuit era MIJ LPs

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My first post and I'm a newbie, so should I break any etiquette, please excuse me and point me in right direction. Can anyone help me with price range of ?made in Japan? lawsuit era Les Paul copies made by Tokai, Burny, Greco or Orville.

Realise this is pretty vague and may well be consider by some to be a dumb question. I know that, what you pay is what you get, etc. Just that I live in Australia and never bought a guitar over the Internet unsigned (or unplayed) before.

You may disagree with me but this is the reason I?m after a quality LP. Always been player of FS shape and quite contented until I had a go at friend's LP. It was Tokai from 1982. Rhythm sound was out of this world - ballsy and lead was creamy smooth. I was floored. Whilst I still think FS is more versatile with wider range of sound, it just can?t beat LP for all out hard rock.

Anyhow, I?ve rambled enough!!! Please help me with the question.
:)

Latest posts

Back