• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pedals and amp

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looktoyourorb

Reaction score
Danelectro Fab Tone, not used for a long while, good condition - Smashing Pumpkins type fat distortion - ?30 shipped in the UK

Boss HF2 High Band Flanger (original signal + 1 octave signal mixed) - made in Japan in the mid 80's, good condition. Good effect without the low freqs issues some flangers have, rave reviews all around about this one - ?50 shipped in the UK

Dod Juice Box - served as a development base for the Digitech Bad Monkey but the Juice Box has slighly less gain, this is generally used to drive a crunchy amp harder. Good condition but battery door does not close - ?40 shipped in the UK

Original mid 80's Ibanez CS9 stereo chorus (with box and manual), a few chips but fully functional. Reissues are now between ?145-170 but this original with the proper chip will only set you back ?85 shipped in the UK.

Cornford Harlequin Mark 1 6W Class A point-to-point handwired boutique amp. Signed on the chassis unlike the newer ones which are not made by Cornford anymore. ?450 Shipped in the UK. (there are 2 currently for sale in shops, ?599 at Mansons and ?749 at Coda).

Harlequin reserved!

By not made anymore by Cornford I meant that I was in a great shop the other day talking about amps, axes and business in general with the manager (they stock and sell Cornford) and he told me that their entry amps are subcontracted to another company in Hampshire. Still very good and point to point handwired though.

Right! - ?5 off all pedals and...a ?20 magnificent Planet Waves strap & top quality patch lead for whoever buys 2.

The amp is already sold & delivered to its new owner.

Latest posts

Back