My # 1

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though not the 1985 LS50 (which is my No.2)

this is mine:

IMG_4664.jpg

1982 Fender '62 Vintage reissue - with Fernandez body as the original weighed a ton - and SD pups.

What's funny Andy is that you think I am joking :D I literally have an envelope of cash set aside with what I think is enough to seal the deal whenever you are ready. It even says "Andy" on the side. I missed once, won't make that mistake twice.

Just remember the Phantom will be lurking in the backround, waiting for the right moment to...........................STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********************THE PHANTOM*********************

Wulf if you have anything that resembles that, you may want to get rid of, you know who to call!

t.olsen said:
My all time N?1 !

mo1.jpg

Sorry Mark for stealing your pic but I missed the flames on mine :wink:

Hi Timo,

Good choice Timo! Does that mean I can buy my LS100 Reborn back off you?? :lol:

Joop

Vintage sound requires time, not technology...

Joop said:
t.olsen said:
My all time N?1 !

mo1.jpg

Sorry Mark for stealing your pic but I missed the flames on mine :wink:

Hi Timo,

Good choice Timo! Does that mean I can buy my LS100 Reborn back off you?? :lol:

Joop

Vintage sound requires time, not technology...

Hi Joop :wink:

You can rather buy my Greco egf-1200 but the Reborn and this OBG are never for sale again !
Btw I'seen you are searching for a non Terrada Obg...think about it because mine is Terrada made and even if I cannot compare her with a Fujigen I do not think there's a better one :wink:

Timo

Monooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
How can the Phantom whilst ever get this guitar from thy
for he is in shackles and chains when he comes to this page............................

sorry man but as I said, it's not for sale at the moment and if I do decide to part with it, jamest has first dibs and I don't think he's going to miss the opportunity :)

quite a looker though eh?

5289134624_e6fbd96e67_b.jpg

I'm really enjoying the early '82 Dry-Z equipped Greco Super Real. A true player and I love her very much, both for her looks and her sounds. :wink:

00j0050DfnC.jpg

Mono said:
sorry man but as I said, it's not for sale at the moment and if I do decide to part with it, jamest has first dibs and I don't think he's going to miss the opportunity :)

quite a looker though eh?

5289134624_e6fbd96e67_b.jpg

Thats has a little "Pearly Gates" thang goin' on with that flame pattern. Nice!

I thought this was a great thread.
Bumping for more people to contribute photos and stories :)

Where are those big white MIJ whales? 1800's, old Navs and rosewood telecasters??

Here are a couple more for you ... :wink:
I cheated a little. The Tokai LS is newer than 1985 and in serious need of hardware ageing, but pickups are 1984 Shaws and caps are 1960's Spragues.

6884360510_7a3ef8cf9a_b.jpg

6884360524_7fdb64160c_b.jpg

Cheers

Here is whay my Number 1 looked like in the 80's

http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-b136915177

Could this be another?

Latest posts

Back