LS 1000 30th Anniversary Love Rock

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PHOTOS!!! :x PHOTOS!!! :x PHOTOS!!! :x

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Best regards 8)

Another week. No more info. No photos either. I intend to have a new guitar by next week. If the LS1000 doesn't arrive by Fri. I'm going to cancel and look elsewhere. I don't intend to wait months like those guys who ordered LS150s in good faith all those months ago.

Yeah I've been watching this thread for awhile and the wait on these is just crazy.

Yeah looks like the LS150 syndrome with these! Gonna be cancelling mine tomorrow. Been promised delivery in October, November, 7th December and now 15 December. No 1 has been coming into the country every week for a month now! Still no Pictures. Fed up of waiting.

R.K. Murdoch (Managing Director) it must speak the forum and to explain the clients, it is necessary :evil:

Why should he??
A crazy customer who made already a down payment :roll: :roll: should contact his dealer !! He is the man!

Bob said he was expecting these guitars to arrive in the country 'around 10th Dec' (Today). That was in Nov. I haven't heard anything different since then. That would allow plenty of time to get them to the dealers and out to the customers by next Fri. There's even sufficient time to set up the guitars to the high standard that would be expected from a Tokai at this price.

togps said:
Why should he??
A crazy customer who made already a down payment :roll: :roll: should contact his dealer !! He is the man!

Bob Murdoch said:
please call me then if you want

togps Since you are neither customer nor supplier in this matter you don't get to set the rules. If Bob is happy to deal directly with retail customers then that's his choice, not yours, and well done to him for it.

Also I am a customer who made a down payment and I am neither crazy nor stupid and I resent any inference otherwise. Lets keep this thread polite and civil as it has been until now.

jawilluk said:
.... Also I am a customer who made a down payment and I am neither crazy nor stupid and I resent any inference otherwise.
Your behaviour is up to you.
Anyhow, I second buckwilds posting

buckwild said:
Yeah I've been watching this thread for awhile and the wait on these is just crazy.

I am neither crazy nor stupid but some people who sell guitars if.
I have paid and it Bob has not fulfilled its word ,

togps said:
Your behaviour is up to you.

Exactly! My behavior is up to me and is always civil, courteous and mindful of other peoples sensibilities. I do not call people stupid or crazy just because I disagree with their choices.

togps said:
Anyhow, I second buckwilds posting

Indeed I also agree with buckwilds posting but I didn't interpret his statement as meaning we, as customers, were crazy. My interpretation is that he used 'crazy' as meaning 'unacceptable'. I hope he will correct me if I'm wrong.

Latest posts

Back