love rock ID ebay

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makaze

Reaction score
Hi, can someone look over this guitar and tell me if it looks genuine etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-LOVE-ROCK-MODEL-BARGIN_W0QQitemZ290300725637QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item290300725637&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Thanks.

Looks legit. The pics look like a 2001 LS70F and his story backs this up.

Some things are worrying me though. He says it's advertised elsewhere so he may pull the auction before the end, so he's unreliable. He can't spell or use punctuation, in fact it looks like he wrote the auction text drunk. His pictures are dreadful and don't show the full extent of the damage he mentions. He accepts cash only, and will do local pickup only.

These factors should all keep the price down but you'd be making a very risky bid with no ebay/paypal protection. He sounds like a real scallywag to me and it doesn't look like he's taken good care of the guitar anyway. I say avoid unless you're willing to put in a low bid and try to score a bargain.

By the way:

Thanks for asking the question before you put in a bid or parted with your money. 8) You'd be amazed at how many people buy something then come to us asking if it's what it was supposed to be. A lot of folks get very upset when it turns out the Japanese Love Rock they just bought turned out to be a fake.

If they start to pull ads for poor spelling or punctuation, there won't be many left!

Mike

Back