Love Rock Custom Price

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krameree

Reaction score
Hi All
anyone know where I can pick up a custom in white (jap made!) for a decent price in the UK? Denmark Street in London are asking 699ukp but wondered if anyone had found a deal on one
Cheers
Krameree

I can give you the email address of a guy with a 85 ivory custom for sale, It loks nice, i think he wants about ?400 for it. Let me know!

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=4833&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

You can see the guitar in question here!

I'll email your address to the guy who is selling if you like, just let me know!!

I dont know where it is but i know the guy takes credit cards as he is aan ebay trader with quite a few tokais that he is thinking of selling

Hi Jonny
yep give him my email address I'd like to take a look at the custom
Cheers
krameree

Around the ?700 mark is around average in the UK at the moment. 2nd hand between ?400 and ?600 depending on where you get it from (private sale or shop).

Give Musicground a ring in Leeds on 01132438165 they have a sale on 50% off.You can find them on ebay. You never know 8)

Give Musicground a ring in Leeds on 01132438165 they have a sale on 50% off.You can find them on ebay. You never know.

They might actually charge you RRP instead of their usually inflated rate...

(Sorry, bad experiences with Music Ground...)

Hi Skybone.No there on ebay buy it now ?299 rrp ?599 for strats or ?399 rrp ?699 for LPs 6 of them MIJ 8)

Latest posts

Back