• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for DiMarzio PAF and Super Distortion PUs set

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

le juge

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a set of DiMarzio PAF PUs (neck and bridge) or, also looking for a set of DiMarzio PAF(neck) + DiMarzio SuperDistortion (bridge), (Stock PUs of early 80's high-end Tokai LS guitars).

Looking for a set in good looking and working conditions.
Thanks.

Le Juge.

Maybe ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Dimarzio-Super-Distortion-Humbucker-THE-ONE_W0QQitemZ280331946009QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item280331946009&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Seen them once in a while. I have a set 70's super distortion and super 2 but using them. I like them.

I have 2 1979 DiM SDs (matched neck, bridge) I took them out of my 79 LS80 and still have them in my 81 LC65. Did not really plan to sell them. Both in excellent optical/working condition.

Of course they are outragelously expensive! :D

Interested? I teamed them with 61 47? bumbles to tame them just a bit.

Cheers! Rup

bart said:
Maybe ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Dimarzio-Super-Distortion-Humbucker-THE-ONE_W0QQitemZ280331946009QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item280331946009&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Seen them once in a while. I have a set 70's super distortion and super 2 but using them. I like them.

Yes, it could be, but the one I'm looking for, has a black plactic wire not a braided wire.
I think it's the same.

the_man said:
I have 2 1979 DiM SDs (matched neck, bridge) I took them out of my 79 LS80 and still have them in my 81 LC65. Did not really plan to sell them. Both in excellent optical/working condition.

Of course they are outragelously expensive! :D

Interested? I teamed them with 61 47? bumbles to tame them just a bit.

Cheers! Rup

I'm interested but not for an outrageous expensive price. :-?
But they are 2 DM paf, not one paf and one super distorsion...

Latest posts

Back