just got my tele!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bender999 said:
a couple of points...i had a problem logging in with the first screen name,
so i tried it again with a second, thats why i have 2..
2nd iwas asking for advice wayyyy before i ordered the guitar,
but received very few views and 0 replys, my questions were more than
good questions and valid, whats more i noticed the other plunkers
with very good questions getting no replys, and concluded and rightfully so, that your'll very clicky, if you dont know the person your not going to reply, its very simply not rockit science...it all there in black and white...
go look for yourself how many replys the so called plunkers get..compared to the so called rock gods...nothat we're on the subject of rock gods......i'v played with the likes of david johanson, syl sylvain
,and even micheal monroe(you must know him outsider..he finish too .jsut like you....).....who have you played with outsider?......because if i'm mediocre.....your are about 1000xx more insignificant.. i've made some important records in my life.what have you done?...
p.s. one of you guys gave me some advice on the J.V. guitars vs tokia
took time to talk to me and asked me to apologize to the group..
i do apologize to everybody except outsider and ditto for ozeshin..what ever that is......outsider...i dont consider not being impressed with a guitar...whinning.....you have some set of nuts to talk to me like...
that... a-hole

Hey there bro, it's alright, no need to get so worked up. I gladly would've replied to your inquiries if I knew anything about Teles, which I don't, so I didn't. Could be none of the resident Tele experts were browsing that day...btw, I'm not sure if the cliquey theory holds true. Hell, I'm a "guitar god" & I can't get arrested here!
You may have an impressive CV as a musician, but there's no point ranting about it like that. It just kinda makes you look like an uptight primadonna. NOT that I'm saying that's what you are, just that that's how your post made you come across. But yeah, I know what anger & indignation can do.
Btw, I dig the artists you mentioned, so if you've played with them, fair b*lls to ya!
Hope your Tokai Breezy gets sorted and hope you stick around

yes, i must be the devil! :evil: who cant spell!!!
what can i tell you......
i'll go "stand on my shoulders"?????????????

p.s. outsider...i dont know if its just your way or if your bipolar
but 1rst..you accept my apology..then you attack..
maybe you need to get a better grasp of the english langauge! not sure!
its too confusing for me ....i'm out of here!!!!

and stonefree..english teacher? professor? work for the I.R.S.?
Which is it?....anyway...im glad you had fun correcting my errors.... bye

hey dude,
looking back...this pretty much sums it up:
i was feeling a little uptight and stressed in general, getting a little toocaugt up in aquiring another piece of equipment, i just got a16 tk.
and a synth, and im not rich..didnt even make sense..it was wrong...
nobody is obligated to replying to me! didnt realize it at the time..but in retrospect i did..which is why i apologized like 2 or 3 times already.
i'm putting too much of my energies into the technical end of
music, like what kind of pickup?.... wheres the guitar come from?....
is it japan export or not?...you know?.....i should just use what i have
and try to make some music...which is what i was doing before
i got into this whole....gotta have a tele mindset...i got offtrack
gonna try to get back on....btw.im not trying to make excuse's
i'm not holding a grudge against anyone, cause i started this...
am sure your all cool!! 8) thanks

Let?s keep this board polite as we ever been pleased.... that?s been the reason of our "sucess" :wink:

Mind You, the Ate's are a bit mediocre..........But as someone else mentioned get a pro set up, Then get some Kent Armsrong P'ups ant try it then. I can't be as bad as the 80's Fender Tele's. I have '92 Korean Squier which is better than them!

Latest posts

Back