Ishibashi

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows if Ishibashi web shop lets you buy guitars with credit cards. Anyone dealt with David Numrich / International Sales Agent for Ishibashi?

Hi you should n't have any problems I just purchased a 62 mij telecaster from them arrived 7 days later 10 out of 10 servce :D

I bought a guitar from them a couple of months ago. The service was excellent. I did it all by email. They have a secure web page to enter your credit card details. Dealt with Koichi and Daisuke. Never heard of David Numrich. Here are the details they sent me:

--------------------------------------------
Thank you for your e-mail.
This is Daisuke from Ishibashi Web Shop.

Here is my offer of the item you are interested in this time.

Used Fender Japan Guitar ST62-58US in CAR colour.

It is available now.

Here is the description of this used guitar.

Some tiny scratches are found.
Some tiny dents are found.
Any major scratches are not found.
Any major dents are not found.
Any serious damages are not found.
Neck is fine.
Fret is hardly worn out.
Some of parts are getting cloudy.
This used guitar has a tremolo arm and a soft case.

Here is the estimated cost of the item.

Used Fender Japan Guitar
ST62-58US in CAR colour w/soft case--------******JPY
Shipping fee(insurance fee included)-------16,000JPY
----------------------------------------------------------
The total----------------------------------******JPY

For your reference,here is today's currency conversion.

Thursday, June 15, 2006
****** Japanese Yen = ****** British Pound

This conversion is not the actual amount you will be issued.
For more detailed information,could you please contact your credit card company or bank?
I am very sorry for such inconvenience.

I would like to explain you how to order.
We ask international customers to order by e-mail.
We accept payment by a credit card and by bank wire.
Bank wire fee 3,000JPY will be required in addition if you choose bank wire fee.

If you would like to use your credit card for your payment, we can take VISA,Master Card,American Express card.
When you place an order,please send me the following information by e-mail.

1.Your name,
2.Address,
3.Phone number,
4.Holder's name of your card,
5.Expiration date of your card,

Please send your credit card number from this page.
http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/webshop/card/card.htm

Any tax is not required in Japan,however,you will have to pay import duty in your country.
We do not know how much you should pay for this item.
If you need information about the import duty,please ask the customs at your end.

We will ship your item out 2 or 3days after when your payment is completed.Delivery time is approximately a week.

If you have a question,please let me know.
Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Daisuke Kitoh/International Sales Agent
Ishibashi WEB SHOP
Ishibashi Music Corporation
http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/
U_box---http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u_box/
Telephone number:81-3-3291-7090
Fax:81-3-3291-7099

Ask them about this guy.They will be glad knowing is this is a scam as they name is regarded and would not like to loose the fame they won....

Badger, do you have a Japanese font on your computer? if not, then their e-mails' "From" field will look like that. It's Japanese characters followed by "WEB SHOP".

I have dealt with Ishibashi for about a year. They do indeed take credit cards for both new and used items. I have always dealt with japanese individuals - never any english / anglo / american folks, though. They communicate well, ship promptly - they are great to me. I have had one guitar damaged in shipping. Now, I always request that the item be packed well, and that the headstock and bottom of the guitar be extra protected. A curious note regarding credit cards - Ishibashi may not post the charge to your credit card for up to 6 weeks ??? I think that is a currency exchange strategy. Hope this helps.

I think the strange email characters were down to language packs not being installed. Thanks for the help everyone it's been useful.

So badger, have you bought and recieved your guitar? I'm just curious cause I'm currently dealing with David Numrich, and it would be nice to know if he is for real or a scam...

Sure, Ive used plastic with them since they started taking it a while back. Don't know that guy though. They are just slammed busy all the time these days.

I tried so often to come in contact with them - NO response !!! :roll: :evil:

I ' ve got no clue what to do instead - since 6 weeks I keep on trying ... nothing!! :cry:

Roger

Latest posts

Back