1980s 1980 "Quality Before Quantity" Ad

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
Craftsmanship is our common language.

Tokai is the sole sales agent and designated service center for CF Martin, the king of acoustic guitars, in Japan. It's really unfortunate that there are still guitarists who don't know this. There is a repair room dedicated to Martin in some parts of the guitar factory, where all repairs, from frets to paint, are performed using genuine Martin parts. Craftsman's repair techniques are directly inherited from Martin, and it goes without saying that these techniques have been incorporated into the Tokai Cat's Eye series. A deep love and craftsmanship for guitar making connects both companies with a bond of trust. The power of tradition. Our unchanging policy of "Quality before Quantity" can be said to be our common "word."

I want the skill to play both acoustic guitar and electric guitar. I think I have to study guitar from now on as well. I want to be able to play not only the electric guitar but also the acoustic guitar. It's not just about being able to play it; it's about learning the techniques and musicality that allow you to fully utilize the strengths of both. And I want you to discover new possibilities for yourself.

PHOTO from left: TE80GS ¥80,000/HD28 ¥410,000/CE1000 ¥100,000

Let's start by reading the catalog. If you want to read Cat's Eye Guitar Manual Volume 3 and Electric Guitar Manual Volume 3, it's 300 yen, if you want to read the CF Martin Japanese version catalog, it's 500 yen, and if you want to read the whole thing, it's 800 yen. Enclose a stamp for each item, clearly write down the number, address, name, age, and telephone number, and then attack the target YG4 TEL (0534)41-3137. Let's take a look. You'll also receive a special sticker as a gift.

QUALITY BEFORE QUANTITY

Screen Shot 2024-01-06 at 2.20.16 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Back