Introduction + Love Rock questions?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like the Edwards is the way to go then.

The differences are all personal taste anyway. We like different things, which is good! It'd be a boring world if everyone wanted the same features.

They're both great instruments. I don't think you'd be unhappy with either of them. :D

Yep... talking to the Ed's owner now and really leaning to it. Just looks like it's more for me. As for the sounds, I won't find out for either until I get them so... Ed it is! Check back in 20 seconds when I change my mind again :lol:

By the way, thanks a lot for all the tips guys. This place is quiet but I've learnt a hell of a lot over the past er... day. So thanks A LOT everyone for all the help, and happy new year. Mine's starting quite well :)

Goestoeleven said:
He looks like a genuine kind of bloke. 100% Feedback, etc.

LC85, 2 x PAF Mk II, Gotoh hardware. He says he'll even clean it up and put a new set of 10's on if you win it.

I reckon it'll go for ?375. Post-Christmas, no case (I think) credit card bills coming in, etc. etc.

Anyone else wanna guess? :lol:

Yay! Winning Bid ?388.99. Uncanny! I should work as a valuer on the Antiques Roadshow. :wink:

Goestoeleven said:
Goestoeleven said:
He looks like a genuine kind of bloke. 100% Feedback, etc.

LC85, 2 x PAF Mk II, Gotoh hardware. He says he'll even clean it up and put a new set of 10's on if you win it.

I reckon it'll go for ?375. Post-Christmas, no case (I think) credit card bills coming in, etc. etc.

Anyone else wanna guess? :lol:

Yay! Winning Bid ?388.99. Uncanny! I should work as a valuer on the Antiques Roadshow. :wink:

We'll call you Kreskin from now on.

That's a good price for it! I prefer the ebony board though...

Getting the money for the Ed on Tuesday, should get it by the end of the week or so...I can't wait!!

Ah, it's Pierre from the SD forum I spy here.

Glad you made it on, I see you have already made some friends.

See? I told you there'd be one along in a while! :lol:

Still, the Edwards is a fine instrument too, and you'd prefer the Custom scheme as I recall, so no great loss.

Aye, not a huge fan of the honey quilted top myself. And I prefer ebony fingerboards on LPs.

Anyway... she's here... thread on the 'Other' section!

Back