• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Help! Need original Tokai cream-colored neck pickup ring

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty490

Reaction score
I have a '79 LS100 and the original cream-colored neck pickup ring snapped in half. I've superglued it back together for the time being but would like to find an old Tokai ring to replace it with. Does anyone have a spare old pickup ring they could part with? I'm located in Arizona.

Marty
[email protected]

IMG_7531.JPG

Hey Sigmania, thanks for the replies, I went back and read the other posts you noted. I had a number of older rings, but they looked way taller than the one that broke. Found one I had that was close in color and switched it with the broken one. Strung it up and there was plenty of string clearance. I did see the ad you mentioned in your first reply, but yeah, I need the neck ring. Hopefully he'll get some more in at some point in time. Thanks again.

Hello Marty I have some rings from 1980 and 1981 if they are OK please let me know

Probably too late to help but I just bought some DiMarzio cream pickup rings and they are almost identical in colour, shape and height to the ones on my 2003 LS65. Maybe earlier ones were different but might help someone out in future.

Back