Have a look...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's as much of the headstock he wants to show in his youtube vid. I do wonder why?

headstock.png
[/img]

From what i read in the description, it doesn't seem like this guys trying to get away with anything. He says it's not Japanese, that its recently made, that he's modded it extensively, that he took it out on the road for a tour in a cover band, that he has more pics if anyone should need them.

Seems legit to me, if you are interested ask for some more pictures. I've seen a lot worse on Ebad.

I did contact him. He provided me with some excellent pics and for the record it's legit. I still wonder why he didn't post any up as it's a great looking guitar!

I'm no expert but the controls look a little strange on this guitar. On all the tokais I've seen, if you hold a straight edge against the front of the tailpiece towards the bottom of the guitar, the line should pass between the 2 volume knobs. It doesn't look like it does on this guitar.

Also, I think if it was Chinese or korean it would have white control covers on the back. These are black.

I'm sure someone will put me right.

Latest posts

Back