Guitar Maintenance

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscanlan

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know of a decent website that gives some guitar maintenace tips? Things like cleaning, replacing bit and bobs, that sort of thing.

Cheers
Spence

This site leans more towards acoustics but I find it very informative and **** interesting:

http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/pagelist.html

Hi every one... I'm glad and appreciate being approved to be a member of this site. I'm sure it will help me in any thing I need to figure out..
My first question is " does anyone know anything about the UNIVOX.com site? I've tried both of e-adresses to register and have never been confirmed. It appears to be actve as I found other members posting on it. Any one have any Ideas? Thanks, hope to talk to y'all soon...

Rock On
10thGEAR

Do you mean the www.univox.org site? The forum isn't real active. Actually, the amps side of things gets more interest than the guitars.

My first question is " does anyone know anything about the UNIVOX.com site? I've tried both of e-adresses to register and have never been confirmed. It appears to be actve as I found other members posting on it. Any one have any Ideas?

Orvilleowner is right - the Univox site is univox.org
I'm an avid collector and player of Univox guitars - let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Marcus

Back