• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Goldstar neck and 'U' pick ups for sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntgl

Reaction score
Well the exchange post doesn't seem to be attracting any interest, so I thought I'd try this instead.

1983 Goldstar maple neck. Recently refretted by me. Lovely, big 58 style neck. The previous owner had fitted some different tuners, so there are 6 extra holes there, but these are not visible with the Klusons on.

'U' stamped pickups. Nothing really to say about these.

http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/noluckyman/

I've no idea what the going rate is for these type of items, so please make me an offer if they appeal to you, as I don't really want to put them on ebay ;-)

I am based in France, but I go to the UK fairly often.

huntgl said:
Well the exchange post doesn't seem to be attracting any interest, so I thought I'd try this instead.

1983 Goldstar maple neck. Recently refretted by me. Lovely, big 58 style neck. The previous owner had fitted some different tuners, so there are 6 extra holes there, but these are not visible with the Klusons on.

'U' stamped pickups. Nothing really to say about these.

http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/noluckyman/

I've no idea what the going rate is for these type of items, so please make me an offer if they appeal to you, as I don't really want to put them on ebay ;-)

I am based in France, but I go to the UK fairly often.

what do you want for pickups if you still have them?? uk?

Sorry, I've only just noticed the reply to my post!

I may have someone who is interested in the whole guitar at the moment, so i'm sitting tight as regards to breaking it up. If nothing comes of it, I'll give you a shout to see if you're still looking for some.

Cheers,
Gary.

Latest posts

Back