• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Friedman BE100 (BE-100) CUSTOM

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbaug14

Reaction score
Up for grabs is my Friedman BE100 (Brown Eye 100) Custom. This is the latest version of the amp and it is in mint like new condition. Never gigged, smoke free, and very little time on it. I won’t go into details about what the amp does. If you are interested in a BE100, you know exactly what the amp does.

I will say this amp has a little something special added. This amp went back to Dave Friedman who personally put in a 3-position GAIN switch on the front panel allowing you to go from the standard BE-HBE configuration to the Plexi-BE Smallbox configuration, and to a custom configuration that’s slightly different than the both. It’s an extremely useful feature if you like the Smallbox set up. With this switch, it’s like having both amps in one package, plus a 3rd option that falls in between the two.

Looking to get $3100 shipped and ppl’d OBO for this one. PM me with any questions. The amp will be shipped in the original box, but with some beefed up packing. The original packing wasn’t really up to “my” standards. NO TRADES.

JVMbWcJ.jpg

OV2iSrW.jpg

wzDkBCE.jpg

Wot02Zu.jpg

33bxcAT.jpg

IIgVDDm.jpg

Latest posts

Back