• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: (EU/Finland) Greco Mint Collection Les Paul MIJ LEFTY

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skipper Tail

Reaction score
Hello! For sale here is an excellent Greco Mint Collection Les Paul. This nice plain-top Cherry Burst was made at the Fujigen plant in Japan in 1990. The one-piece mahogany neck is 50s type, I think, not the slim taper style. I have leveled and polished the frets and there's still lots of life in them. The body is a two-piece mahogany back with two-piece maple top. Great stuff. The back is actually almost entirely one piece with only a small slice of other piece of wood under the control cavity. Weighs 3950g/8lb.11oz. The electronics, pickups and hardware are all original. Long tenon neck joint. These are really well made guitars. I have another one from 1981 so I'm selling this. 850 euros + shipping. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks.

Greco%20Les%20Paul%201990%20lefty_11_zps6cfailk1.jpg

Greco%20Les%20Paul%201990%20lefty_2_zpshsu732dn.jpg

Greco%20Les%20Paul%201990%20lefty_5_zpsdxmsgxtu.jpg

Greco%20Les%20Paul%201990%20lefty_8_zpspodju4ve.jpg

Thanks, Marcus.

One would think there'd be (at least) one left-handed bugger under the European sun searching for a nice single cut but there's just this...this silence....surrounding me....and this sorry little advertisement of mine.

Oh bollocks.

Back