Fret Edge Binding

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makaze

Reaction score
Hi, a cheapo TLC arrived from Japan and it has FEB :eek: , It is not a top end model (2 piece back) so I was wondering if Tokai allowed FEB to be ordered on lower end guitars in the past?

Thanks.

Yeah...it's a high neck binding...higher than on my LS80..but it DOES'NT cover the ends of the frets after closer inspection.
I for one am VERY disappointed....!!!
I was hoping that having that little bit of plastic on the end of the frets would make the guitar play better...end world poverty....herald the second coming of jesus and finally point the way to where Elvis has been living all these years..!!!
FFS...IT'S A BIT OF PLASTIC YA NUBLETS..!!!!! :roll:

We told George that he wasn't allowed to insults the Australians. Are we now saying that Australians are allowed to insult the Australians? :eek:

HELL YEAH...see..the thing about Aussies is that we're really good at extracting the urine...especially from one another...we make it an art form.. 8)
The difference with George was that it was slandering a race and not the individual...I COULD have sworn at him in the language of his origin(Greek) if I could have been arsed and made sweeping generalizations about the Greek race..but again...I'd have to be arsed :roll:

Ozeshin said:
...see..the thing about Aussies is that we're really good at extracting the urine...

Yes, we do have one or two Aussie barmen in London, & they generally seem keen to demonstrate this ability.

:wink:

Presumably, once you have extracted the urine, you put it into a can marked "FOSTERS" and export it?

stratman323 said:
Ozeshin said:
...see..the thing about Aussies is that we're really good at extracting the urine...

Yes, we do have one or two Aussie barmen in London, & they generally seem keen to demonstrate this ability.

:wink:

Presumably, once you have extracted the urine, you put it into a can marked "FOSTERS" and export it?
Ahhhh..Fosters....our little joke on the rest of the world.
Ask Mick just how many Aussies actually drink Fosters..muahahahah :lol:

I?ll ask my friend Jono I hope meeting in two weeks about Foster beer :wink: .Will see what he says :p

luis said:
I?ll ask my friend Jono I hope meeting in two weeks about Foster beer :wink: .Will see what he says :p
WHATEVER YOU DO....DO NOT offer him a Fosters....or he'll be an ex-friend :p

Back