For Sale: Greco EG700 Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drey138

Reaction score
comes with a nice SKB hardshell case and a ton of upgrades. New Orange drop capacitors, Grover Kluson tuners, Guitar Fetish crunchy rails and fat PAT pickups. the original Greco pickups will be included, but the leads are cut short. only problem on the guitar is a small nick on the back of the neck that does not affect tone or playabilty at all. thanks

drey138 said:
sorry, didn't know there was a classifieds

but anyway i'm in Cape Cod, Massachusetts

Well update your profile to show your location, and re-post the ad in Classifieds :wink:

Geez you guys....take it easy on him :wink:

Welcome to the forum drey When you get a chance, post some pictures of it. You have to go to a hosting site like www.photobucket.com and load your digital images from your computer there (it's free). Then you can copy and past the images here on your posts.

Now update your profile and answer your messages, dammit!

sorry guys i can't find my digital camera. i think i might wait to sell this one anyway, i need to give it a full setup and i might put a new pickup in it.

Does anyone know what it means if the guitar has no serial number on the back of the headstock?

Latest posts

Back