For all you lefties.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenmac

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I just thought I'd give a headsup to the left handed Tokai Love Rock users. (And you know who you are. :) ) I was at Steves music store in downtown Toronto on the weekend and they have two of the newer Love Rock Tokais in left handed versions. They're reasonably priced as well. One's got a red finish and the other if I remember correctly was black.

Not a problem Mongoose. I was surprised not only by the fact that Steves had not one but *two* Tokais and also that they're left handed ones at that. Not to be nosy or anything but do you live in the Toronto area?

Ya I do, actually in Mississauga at The Guitar World they have several left handed love rocks. http://www.theguitarworld.com/ From what I remember they had a tobacco burst, black, a vintage burst, and another colour I am struggling to describe, sort of a red orange but not a burst. Anywat a couple of their tokais are shown on the website. When I was looking to buy the guys there were very helpful.

Cool, I just checked out the website and I've seen a brand of guitar I've never heard of before called "Brighton". They only show one Love Rock on the website and it's a left handed one. I was checking the map to the store and it's 49 KM away from me! Thanks for the link.

ya they have two stores but if you get the chance check them out. Also at the Mississauga store they have a guy that actually builds guitars, usually natural wood colour but they look amazing.

Hi,
I am a lefty with a beautiful lefty Tokai Love Rock that came from Steve's in Toronto originally, and it ended up in a guitar shop in Owen Sound. I found it and bought it 3 weeks ago. It had been there for 2 months or so, getting little attention once people saw it was a lefty. It gets plenty of attention now!

Funkynassau
:D

It's shiny black :D There's 2 photos at www.geocities.com/elva01 They arent the best pix, but there they are. I'll take some better ones and post them there hopefully in a few days.

Funkynassau :lol:

Not bad, but I see what you mean about putting better pictures up. I took some pictures of my Tokai this afternoon and it wasn't easy getting just the right angle and lighting.

I didn't really care much for any of the lefty MIK Tokai LP's I owned. I found the Edwards ELP85SD to be a much nicer guitar for a little more money. I also liked the new MIC Burny LP's and the MIK Grassroots LP much better for far less money.

Latest posts

Back