1970s 1979-1980 "Play As Much As You Can!" Dynamic Campaign Ad

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
Scan.jpeg

Tokai spirit that does not push away followers.
With the fire sound that comes out from the best materials

Play as much as you can!

The very popular Tokai Dynamic campaign is underway! It's a big campaign where you can get a life-sized guitar poster and key chain when you buy a guitar. We will also give away pickguard panel stickers, Fire Dragon, and the Firestone pictured, which are very popular among fellow guitarists. It's a flame sticker that's perfect for the 80's! I want you to wear it and run like a wild beast on the live stage. Please check with your music store for details. If I'm not busy, I won't be able to meet. Also, if you would like to receive the Tokai Electric Guitar General Catalog (Precision Bass is also available) and the Broadcaster Model TE Series Special Pamphlet, please enclose a 300 yen stamp and clearly write down the number, address, name, age, and telephone number. Tokai Musical Instruments Manufacturing Co., Ltd., 36 Terafuku-cho, Hamamatsu-shi, 430 〒430 Let's attack the target RF2 TEL (0534) 41-3137.There will also be a big sticker gift.

Last edited:
Back